Read more testimonials >
- It's been a real pleasure getting to know and work with Justin on all our insurance needs.... It's such a reassuring feeling to know we are just an email or phone call away from a very understanding and knowledgeable insurance agent!Kemptville, ON
- Justin Rice brings a most welcome personal touch to home insurance, making it easy for us to put our house, our home, our family in the hands of Grenville Mutual.Merrickville, Ontario
- Justin Rice has been our agent for 2 years. We switched to GMI because of Justin's personal involvement in analyzing our previous coverage and making alternate recommendations.Smiths Falls, Ontario
- We really have enjoyed having Justin as our Insurance Agent. He stops by the house with our renewal sits down and goes through everything with us. We have our insurance with someone we know and trust.Jasper, Ontario
- I'm happy to tell my friends and anyone who asks, that Justin Rice is my insurance agent. As the Exclusive Agent for the GMI, Justin provides excellent, timely service for our farm, home and auto insurance needs.Merrickville, Ontario
- Justin Rice Insurance only collects personal information when you give it to us voluntarily, for example, by filling out a form or survey.
- Justin Rice Insurance does not sell or lend your information to any third-party marketing group.
- We may gather information about traffic on our web site so that we can continue to develop the site to better suit your needs. This does not include personal information about you, but includes information about your visit on the site such as:
- The name of your Internet service provider, its IP address and the name of your service provider’s service.
- The length of each visit.
- The number of requests per visit.
- Your type of operating system (Windows, MacIntosh, Unix, etc.)
- Your browser type (Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Canadians are protected by two federal privacy laws, the Privacy Act and the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). PIPEDA is based on the Canadian Standards Association’s Model Code for the Protection of Personal Information, which is incorporated into the legislation. Organizations in Quebec are subject to the Quebec private sector privacy law. Oversight of the law is in the hands of the Commission d’accès à l’information.