- It's been a real pleasure getting to know and work with Justin on all our insurance needs.... It's such a reassuring feeling to know we are just an email or phone call away from a very understanding and knowledgeable insurance agent!Kemptville, ON
- Justin Rice brings a most welcome personal touch to home insurance, making it easy for us to put our house, our home, our family in the hands of Grenville Mutual.Merrickville, Ontario
- Justin Rice has been our agent for 2 years. We switched to GMI because of Justin's personal involvement in analyzing our previous coverage and making alternate recommendations.Smiths Falls, Ontario
- We really have enjoyed having Justin as our Insurance Agent. He stops by the house with our renewal sits down and goes through everything with us. We have our insurance with someone we know and trust.Jasper, Ontario
- I'm happy to tell my friends and anyone who asks, that Justin Rice is my insurance agent. As the Exclusive Agent for the GMI, Justin provides excellent, timely service for our farm, home and auto insurance needs.Merrickville, Ontario
24-Hour Emergency Claims Service: 1-800-267-4400
A common sense approach to fair and prompt claims service
You purchased insurance for peace of mind. When a claim occurs, we have the chance to demonstrate why you chose Grenville to protect you and your property. Our claims staff are ready 24 hours a day to investigate and settle your claim in a fair and co-operative manner. We’ll take the time to explain the coverage available and to provide you with settlement options.
Understanding your policy is the best way to prepare yourself for a claim
Before making a claim, it helps to be prepared. Here are some tips on the best way to prepare for a claim:
- Review your declaration page as soon as you receive it and advise your broker or agent of any errors.
- Read the policy wording booklet that we sent to you with your policy. There are limitations to certain coverages and exclusions that you should be aware of. If you have any questions, or if you have not received a wording booklet, call us.
- Review your insurance with your broker or agent on a regular basis to ensure you have proper coverage.
- Make a detailed list of all the valuables you own and attach photos or original receipts to your list. Keep it in a fireproof safe or in a safety deposit box or other off-site location. Videotaping your property is also a good idea.
- What to Do in the Event of a Property Loss >
- What to Do in the Event of an Automobile Loss >
- What to Do if Someone is Injured on Your Property >